My thoughts about the product:
- I love that it is enclosed in a bottle with a water resistant label. It has this typical powdery scent that other clay masks have.
- Tried mixing it with water & I DID A PATCH TEST FIRST. You can watch the IG TV Video that I’ve prepared.
- I wore it for five minutes only. No drying effect or breakouts after the wear.
- Honestly, I’m not a fan of clay mask, but this face polish is very interesting. I would want to finish the bottle up to achieve the resuts it aims for. However, I’m loving this product. Gotta do more clay masking soon!
- OK, so, tbh I'm really lazy when it comes to powdered wash-off masks bec I don't like to measure and mix things (at least when it comes to masks), so I was really glad when I saw on the label that you don't really need a bowl and spoon for this. You can just use your palms, pour the contents there, and add water or floral toner and you're all set!
- Even if it's a power mask, it does not dry me out--but I also don't leave it on for longer than 10 minutes or so bec I know my skin can be quite sensitive to this kind of mask if I'd do that.
- Since you can just use your palms,how much you'd use will also depend on you so you can either use a lot and make it mud-like, or use just a bit--it really depends on what you want and need.
- I like how my face feels smooth and shine-free (but not "dull") after using this. I also noticed that it helps lighten or minimize pimples, too.
- The bottle is kinda small, but for me, I think it might last a while bec I don't really use a lot so that's fine.
- No artificial scent, which is great, but it also has its own natural scent (not a fan of it, but it's fine. I can live with it).
Over-all, I think it's a really nice wash-off mask and I do think it's worth trying.
Organic Ingredients, cruelty free and Australian made?! What more can you ask for? It’s great on sensitive skin, easy to apply on the go and has that great natural smell when you apply onto your face.
Epic!!! Really feel refreshing and no breakouts.
It felt great! My skin felt cleaner and tighter and I felt refreshed after.
It felt really good on my skin, my skin felt so smooth, I don’t feel dry after using the face mask.
It’s really good. My skin feels so smooth and hydrated.
I love it, I use it when I need a skin detox.
My skin felt so soft after the first use. It’s good. I have very sensitive skin and it worked for me.
I’ve been using it once a week! I’ve never really done face masks before but I like it. It really makes my face smooth afterwards and I have sensitive skin as well and have no reactions.
I love skincare and my skin felt soft and smooth after the first use. It felt like a baby’s bum.
Made my skin feel soft and smooth like a baby’s bottom… that’s how soft it is.
It feels good, makes my face feel refreshed and my face isn't so oily.
I use Codi twice a week and my skin feels so fresh and smooth.
I’m not one to use face masks but when I first used Codi, I was hooked. It’s my go-to skincare to keep my skin feeling refreshed.
Codi is my holy grail of face masks. I can always rely on it working for me and my sensitive skin. It works from your first use! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
My skin is normally very sensitive, but since this has natural ingredients it worked well
For someone who doesn’t regularly use face masks, Codi was easy to use and worked really well. My skin felt fresh and it felt good to be using an all organic product.