Facial Polish - Full Size
50g Codi Facial Polish Bottle
A finely-milled polishing powder rich in antioxidants formulated with natural and organic exfoliants to gently polish and clarify the skin.
This gentle exfoliant combines the power of organic brown rice powder, Australian clays, rhassoul clay, hibiscus and flower petals to resurface your face and leave your skin feeling clear & brand new.
This facial polish draws impurities out of the skin and works on your face to reveal smoother, clearer and softer skin after your first use and it’ll only get better from there. It unclogs pores, removes blackheads and keeps breakouts at bay and leaves your skin with a rich, healthy glow.
THE CODI SKIN PROMISE
Brown Rice Powder*, Australian Pink Clay, Australian White Clay (Kaolin), Rhassoul Clay, Hibiscus*, Rose Petal Powder*
- Safe for sensitive skin types
- Draws out impurities and detoxifies
- Australian pink and white clays draw out toxins and debris while reducing the appearance of pores
- Rhassoul clay nourishes the skin and assists in the removal of acne and pimples
- Organic brown rice powder softens the skin
- Hibiscus boosts collagen and evens skin tone
- Flower petals contain antioxidants that soothe and brighten complexion
- Carefully selected ingredients that is safe for sensitive skin types
- Pour a small amount into hand
- Add water or floral toner to reach desired paste consistency
- Apply in circular motions to dampened skin
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes to achieve the benefits of a mask
- Rinse with warm water
I did not expect my face to feel so soft and smooth after the first use. I had to refrain myself from constantly touching my face. Been using it twice a week for 3 weeks now and it's become part of my skincare routine. Thank you for making an amazing product and one that's affordable too.
By far the best facial product I've used. Is so easy to put on and not messy at all to take off. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and looking so youthful. I'm obssessed!!
Codi Skin is #1! I've been using it for almost 3 months and with the hot weather, it is really good when you use it, you feel fresh! And my skin is really super clean and exfoliated. I highly recommend! Say goodbye to pimples.
My thoughts about the product:
- I love that it is enclosed in a bottle with a water resistant label. It has this typical powdery scent that other clay masks have.
- Tried mixing it with water & I DID A PATCH TEST FIRST. You can watch the IG TV Video that I’ve prepared.
- I wore it for five minutes only. No drying effect or breakouts after the wear.
- Honestly, I’m not a fan of clay mask, but this face polish is very interesting. I would want to finish the bottle up to achieve the resuts it aims for. However, I’m loving this product. Gotta do more clay masking soon!
- OK, so, tbh I'm really lazy when it comes to powdered wash-off masks bec I don't like to measure and mix things (at least when it comes to masks), so I was really glad when I saw on the label that you don't really need a bowl and spoon for this. You can just use your palms, pour the contents there, and add water or floral toner and you're all set!
- Even if it's a power mask, it does not dry me out--but I also don't leave it on for longer than 10 minutes or so bec I know my skin can be quite sensitive to this kind of mask if I'd do that.
- Since you can just use your palms,how much you'd use will also depend on you so you can either use a lot and make it mud-like, or use just a bit--it really depends on what you want and need.
- I like how my face feels smooth and shine-free (but not "dull") after using this. I also noticed that it helps lighten or minimize pimples, too.
- The bottle is kinda small, but for me, I think it might last a while bec I don't really use a lot so that's fine.
- No artificial scent, which is great, but it also has its own natural scent (not a fan of it, but it's fine. I can live with it).
Over-all, I think it's a really nice wash-off mask and I do think it's worth trying.